Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
QC Microbiology Team Leader
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Microbiolo... View Job
A leading Life Sciences company in the Hertfordshire area are looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join their team focussing on the delivery of high throughput SNP genotyping of high quality using patented technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be carrying out PCR on DNA samples as well as carrying out DNA extraction techniques from a range of starting materials using high throughput technologies.
2. As a Senior Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure high quality standards are maintained.
3. Your role will involve using robotics to handle samples throughout the genotyping and extraction processes as well as assisting in the day to day running of the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biology etc.)
2. Practical skills in general laboratory operations with experience of genotyping, extraction or PCR is required.
Key Words: PCR | biology | Microbiology | life science | genotyping | DNA | molecular |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.