J562685NorthamptonshirePharmaceutical Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Depending on experience Full Time10/08/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Characterisation Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
MSAT Analytical Manager An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Analytical Manager has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wes... View Job
Senior Research Associate We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate to join a leading Antibody discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior ... View Job
Protein Scientist We are currently looking for a Protein Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Protein Scientist you wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior LCMS Scientist to join a leading CRO company based in the Rushden area. As the Senior LCMS Scientist you will carry out quantitative LCMS for method development, sample analysis and validation studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior LCMS Scientist you will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will conduct analytical and laboratory based activities to support all elements of work performed in the Bioanalysis group.
2. You will be responsible for the development of LCMS/MS chromatographic methods within the metabolism group as well as assisting other members in HPLC instrument set up and method development.
3. Providing support for regulated and non-regulated in vitro and ADME studies will be among your duties.
4. You will ensure compliance with GMP, GCP or GLP and Company SOP's and carry out routine maintenance of mass spectrometers. Encouraging a continuous improvement culture, proposing new service offerings or process improvements will be a large part of your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior LCMS Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, preferably a PhD in Chemistry or a related subject with a focus on mass spectrometry.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out chromatographic method development and LCMS/MS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a regulated environment is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.