J5630931BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical Permanent£65,000 to £75,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019Medical Liaison Commercial – Marketing Medical Clinical Distribution Clinical - Project Management Clinical Clinical Study Clinical Trials Clinical - Post Marketing Surveillance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Medical Science Liaison We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join a leading Respiratory focused Pharmaceutical company. As the Medical Scien... View Job
Study Start Up Regional Lead We are currently looking for a Study Start Up Regional Lead to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the ... View Job
Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Pharmaceut... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Senior Manager - International Medical Communication to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Senior Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager - International Medical Communication will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To attend, advise, and approve in Steering Committee meetings as the lead Medical Reviewer for IAPC Promotional review teams.
2. Lead and contribute to medical promotional review to support medically sound organisational initiatives.
3. Function as lead Medical Reviewer and sign-off all promotional materials.
4. As the Senior Manager - International Medical Communications, you will actively maintain established unified culture for IAPC Review.
5. To provide proactive guidance as needed for brand concepts and campaigns and engage with commercial business partners early in the development of promotional materials to enhance efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manager - International Medical Communication we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Advanced health science education or equivalent (MSc or PhD)
2. Proven industry experience in clinical practice, academic research, pharmaceuticals, regulatory or medical liaison environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as Regulatory/Compliance or Medical reviewer for international promotional materials.
Key Words: Medical Communication, Medical information, Medical Compliance, Regulatory, ABPI, Medical Information Manager, Medical Communication Manager.