J563141HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Clinical Permanent£70,000 to £80,000 per annumFull Time06/03/2019Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – EU Regulatory Affairs – Clinical Regulatory Affairs - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an SME Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Aff... View Job
Senior Director We have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are now looking for a Senior Director based in the South East. As the Senior Director you w... View Job
Senior CMC Regulatory Manager A fantastic opportunity for a CMC Regulatory Manager has opened within a rapidly growing Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager has become available within a developing Cell and Gene Therapy company based just outside of Greater London. You will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs and will personally develop and implement regulatory strategy for current product development, Clinical Trail submission and for Marketing Authorisation Submission. This is a fantastic opportunity for Regulatory Affairs professionals that wants to join a developing Advanced Therapies company and play an integral part in the registration of novel therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs with a focus on ATMP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Drive Regulatory strategy and operations in relation to product development and registration.
2. Prepare high quality regulatory documentation including but not limited to CTA / IND / IMPD, Scientific Advice briefing packages, PRIME applications, PIP / PSP, MAA / BLA as well as responses to questions by relevant agencies.
3. Liaise with Regulatory agencies including the MHRA, EMA and FDA for EU and US markets where you will act as the point of contact for submission of relevant documentation
4. You will maintain and up to date knowledge of Global Regulatory requirements for ATMP products including Clinical and CMC aspects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager - ATMP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (e.e Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology etc.) with hands on experience in a Regulatory Affairs environment within a Biotechnology / Biologics and / or Rare disease industry.
2. Proven industry experience in a Regulatory Affairs setting where you are contributing to the early development of products through to the preparation of CTA / IND strategy and submission to MAA / BLA filings to EU and US markets.
3. Ability to plan and lead meetings with the FDA, EMA and European national regulatory authorities.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Cell and Gene Therapy | ATMP | Biologics | Regulatory Affairs | IMPD | IND | CTD | MAA | EU | FDA | PIP | PRIME | Orphan Drug | Strategy | Lead | Management | Project Management | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | Senior Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.