J563235ChertseyIS&T Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annum - dependant on experienceFull Time06/11/2018IT IT - Security IT - Reporting IT - Cyber Security IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Information Security Specialist We are currently looking for a Information Security Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the Informat... View Job
IT Security Manager We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join a leading company UK wide company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Cyber Security... View Job
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a leading, multi-national company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cloud... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance to join a leading company based in the Chertsey, Surrey area. As the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance you will be responsible for all security incident response activity whilst ensuring compliance to internal and external pharmaceutical regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure global IT compliance across all regions of the business whilst ensuring adherence to company and pharmaceutical policies.
2. As the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance you will research and implement the technologies that will enhance security to improve performance and efficiency.
3. You will collaborate with stakeholders to define and deliver Information Security services that will address business and compliance requirements to ensure the best practice is followed.
4. As the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance you will perform risk analysis, develop policies, and implement tools and methods to ensure operational security management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance you will be CISA, CISSP and ITIL certified combined with a knowledge of governance, frameworks and standards, CoBIT, ISO27001.
2. You will have proven industry experience in IT Security whilst ensuring compliance to pharmaceutical regulations such as GxP.
3. As the Senior Manager Information Security & IT Risk and Compliance you will have working knowledge and practical experience with leading company wide compliance and communicating with stakeholders to effectively manage projects and translate IT risk language to non-technical people.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.