J562880SurreyPharmaceutical PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time05/11/2018Quality Assurance – Auditing IT Quality Assurance – CSV Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality CSV Manager An exciting opportunity for a Quality CSV Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Quality CSV Man... View Job
QA IT Specialist We are currently looking for a QA IT Specialist to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QA IT Specialist you will be responsible... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance you will be responsible for overseeing the organisation's Information Services complies to regulations, standards and policies both internally and externally.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide compliance leadership to project and BAU change teams implementing and maintaining IS systems.
2. You will lead the development, maintenance, training and usage of global IS Quality Framework processes and materials to ensure adherence to the organisation policies, standards and procedures.
3. You will ensure the effective management of IS Risks, Deviations, CAPAs and process improvements.
4. You will support audits and periodic reviews of the company's IS and assist in the resolution of observations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manager IS Risk and Compliance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science related discipline or equivalent experience required.
2. Proven industry experience in Systems Validation, Compliance or SDLC, as well as managing vendor resources.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GAMP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, knowledge of IS Security, SOX/JSOX and Data Privacy compliance.
Key Words: IS | Information Security | Information System | Information Services | Compliance | Quality | QMS | Data Privacy | SOX | JSOX | CAPAs | Deviations | Risk | Pharmaceutical | GxP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.