J562873ChertseyLogistics Permanent£60,000 to £69,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time10/09/2018Quality Assurance Project Management – IT IT IT - Security IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager Responsible Person We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global distribution company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Manager you will be... View Job
Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical and life science distribution company based in the Cambridgeshire area... View Job
.Net Software Developer We are currently looking for a .Net Software Developer to join a leading company who provide built laboratory automation systems within the Science in... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Chertsey, Surrey area. As the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance you will be responsible for providing compliant leadership for the IT Systems in a global pharmaceutical company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance, you will provide compliance leadership to project and change teams who implement and maintain IT systems. Applications you may work on include: SAP, other ERP systems, CRM, LIMS, EMS or CTM.
2. You will lead the development, maintenance, training and usage of global IT quality framework processes and materials to ensure adherence to the companies policies, standards and procedures.
3. As the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance you will support audits and periodic reviews of the companies IT and assist in the resolution of observations and explaining why those observations occurred.
4. You will lead the oversight of service providers and other third parties to ensure compliance with regulations and company policies and standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance you will be educated to bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline or have relevant experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience within a large pharmaceutical company where you have complied to external (GxP, JSOX, Data Protection) and internal regulations .
3. As the Senior Manager IT Risk and Compliance you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with using persuasion, interpersonal and judgement skills in accordance with compliance risks and to ensure the pharmaceutical company compliance is not compromised.
Key Words: IT, IS, risk, compliance, pharmaceutical, GxP, JSOX, data, protection, regulations, SAP, ERP, CRM, LIMS, MEX, CTM, systems, security, quality, framework, information security, manufacturing, research and development. medical devices, MHRA, FDA and EMA.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.