Job Reference: J5633838
Updated On: 22/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the development of a robust, scalable manufacturing process.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for managing external engineering contractors and suppliers to compete projects to the agreed budget and on schedule.
2. You will be responsible for supervising the installation and qualification of an aseptic manufacturing line and ensuring delivery to specification within budget and timelines.
3. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for working to GMP standards and using a number of manufacturing processes such as, extrusion, tabletting & powder blending.
4. You will be responsible for developing processes and operating aseptic equipment from design (solidworks) through to validation and commissioning.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manufacturing Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Science is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in aseptic manufacturing working to GMP standards is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with manufacturing processes, such as extrusion, tabletting or powder blending is desirable.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Senior | Engineer | Design | Validation | Biopharmaceutical | Aseptic | Extrusion | Blending | Powder | Manufacturing | Lines
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South West. As the Validation Lead (Requalification and Calibration) you will be responsible for ens...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading cell therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the process development of product ...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a GMP Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Downstream Scientist, you will be responsible for carrying out p...Science
View & Apply