J3954West SussexBiotechnology Medical Devices Science Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annumFull Time23/05/2017Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Management Trainee
We are currently looking for a Graduate Management Trainee to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions based in Essex. As a Graduate Management Trainee you wi... View Job
Sales Apprentice - Recruitment
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Apprentice / Sales Apprentice to join our company on a 12 month work based training apprenticeship. Hyp... View Job
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Market Manager to join a global healthcare diagnostics company based in the West Sussex area. As the Senior Market Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Market Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support customers to maximise the commercial benefit of their diagnostic solutions across Lab, Point of Care and Patient Pathway products.
2. You will maintain client relationships and deliver both marketing and consultancy solutions.
3. The Senior Market Manager, will lead high profile customer projects to deliver work streams, manage external suppliers and crucial on-going stakeholder management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Market Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, science or technology
2. Proven experience of life sciences / healthcare consultancy or B2B (business to business) marketing
3. Industry experience covering Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Life Sciences / Healthcare Consultancy or Clinical Diagnostics.
Key Words: Marketing, B2B, business to business, Management Consultancy, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Medical Device, Clinical Diagnostics