J5631028ArmaghPharmaceutical Medical Devices Science PermanentCompetitiveFull Time26/02/2019Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing Commercial - Copywriting Commercial - Social Media
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Executive We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join an exciting biotechnology start up based in the Norwich area. As the Marketing Executive yo... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Nor... View Job
Global Marketing Manager We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join a leading Healthcare company with their UK offices in the Hertfordshire area. As the G... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area for a 9-12 month FTC. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of your divisions Global marketing strategy, including branding, competitor analysis and market research.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and implement a global marketing plan aligned with the wider company group. This includes a marketing content strategy with compelling collateral to be used in the pharmaceutical campaigns.
2. Manage a marketing team to implement the marketing strategy, online and offline campaigns. You must also work closely with external agencies.
3. Preform Market Research and Competitor Analysis to advise on market trends, new product development, customer insight and more.
4. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will position our client correctly in the pharmaceutical market and create a consistent messaging strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing, business or science subjects such as pharmacology, chemistry or life sciences. A MBA or CIM is an advantage.
2. Proven industry experience in a global marketing role within a scientific organisation, creating and implementing strategy. Management experience is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with all marketing channels including digital, events, email, SEO and more.