Job Reference: J5634291
Updated On: 12/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for 12 months. As the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist you will be responsible for executing Metabolite Identification for the purpose of selecting and designing future studies / experiments.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use data from Metabolic Identification to develop metabolic profiles, subsequently reporting on these to guide future experiments.
2. Provide excellent support and knowledge on enzymology and DMPK to a variety of projects.
3. Support on the interpretation of metabolite identification and ADME studies for regulatory submission.
4. Support enzymology studies and perform techniques such as Mass Spectrometry, LC/MS and other Bioanalytical techniques as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioanalytical Chemistry-related discipline (Or strong knowledge of DMPK and Mass Spectrometry).
2. Proven Pharmaceutical industry experience in Biotransformation and Metabolism.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with metabolite identification and Mass Spectrometry.
Key Words: Biotrasnformation / DMPK / Mass Spectrometry / Senior Scientist / 12 month Contract / Temporary / Bioanalytical Chemistry / MS / LC/MS / LC-MS / Drug Design
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spectrometry Researcher
London | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Research Scientist (Small Molecule) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Mass Spectrometry Research Scientist (Sma...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds, * | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply