J562905OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £45,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time14/09/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Organic Synthetic Chemist We are currently looking for a Organic Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Sittingbourne, Kent area. As the Organic Synthetic Che... View Job
Sales Manager - Process Technologies We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Process Technology to join a leading manufacturer company based in the South UK area. As the Sales Ma... View Job
Account Manager - Chemistry Research We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised laboratory equipment for the Chemistry r... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing research of early stage drug discovery, to develop novel small molecule drugs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be contributing to the nomination of synthetic routes and performing the synthesis of agreed target molecules and contributing to the medicinal chemistry design of new target molecules.
2. You will be responsible for solutions to problems encountered in achieving defined goals with assistance from team members to meet company and client deadlines.
3. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will present your finding at technical project meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or MSc in Chemistry and Phd in Organic Chemistry or related i.e Medicinal Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in organic chemistry within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multi-step organic syntheses, applying analytical techniques, NMR, HPLC, Mass Spec to deliver complex target molecules.
Key Words: Medicinal Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Chemistry | NMR/ Mass Spec | HPLC | Senior Scientist | Drug Discovery | Drug Development | Synthetic | Organic | Pharmaceutical | Synthesis| Novel
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.