J4552OxfordshirePharmaceutical PermanentCompetitive Full Time10/10/2017Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As t... View Job
Protein Characterisation Chemist
We are currently looking for a Protein Characterisation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. KEY DUTIES AND RESP... View Job
Senior Global GMP Compliance Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Global GMP Compliance Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing research of early stage drug discovery, to develop novel small molecule drugs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be contributing to the nomination of synthetic routes and performing the synthesis of agreed target molecules and contributing to the medicinal chemistry design of new target molecules.
2. You will be responsible for solutions to problems encountered in achieving defined goals with assistance from team members to meet company and client deadlines.
3. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will present your finding at technical project meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or MSc in Chemistry and Phd in Organic Chemistry or related i.e Medicinal Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in organic chemistry within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multi-step organic syntheses, applying analytical techniques, NMR, HPLC, Mass Spec to deliver complex target molecules.
Key Words: Medicinal Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Chemistry | NMR/ Mass Spec | HPLC | Senior Scientist | Drug Discovery | Drug Development | Synthetic | Organic | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.