Job Reference: J5631781
Updated On: 12/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for the design and synthesis of new drug candidates.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will contribute to the creation of synthetic routes as well as performing the synthesis of agreed target molecules.
2. You will contribute to the medicinal chemistry design of new target molecules.
3. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be required to present your work as well as other to clients and partners.
4. You will be tasked with the purification and characterisation of synthesised molecules using techniques such as NMR, Mass Spec and analytical/preparative HPLC.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Drug Discovery related field.
2. Proven industry experience in medicinal chemistry and organic synthesis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the creation of synthetic routing as well as synthesising target molecules for drug discovery purposes.
Key Words: Drug / Pharmaceutical / Drug Discovery / Medicinal / Chemistry / Med Chem / Organic / Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Chemist - Screening
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply