Job Reference: J5632557
Updated On: 14/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing research of early stage drug discovery, to develop novel small molecule drugs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be contributing to the nomination of synthetic routes and performing the synthesis of agreed target molecules and contributing to the medicinal chemistry design of new target molecules.
2. You will be responsible for solutions to problems encountered in achieving defined goals with assistance from team members to meet company and client deadlines.
3. As a Senior Medicinal Chemist you will present your finding at technical project meetings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Medicinal Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or MSc in Chemistry and Phd in Organic Chemistry or related i.e Medicinal Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in organic chemistry within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multi-step organic syntheses, applying analytical techniques, NMR, HPLC, Mass Spec to deliver complex target molecules.
Key Words: Medicinal Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Chemistry | NMR/ Mass Spec | HPLC | Senior Scientist | Drug Discovery | Drug Development | Synthetic | Organic | Pharmaceutical | Synthesis| Novel
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Medicinal Chemist
Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply