J5631282MunsterPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£28,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time11/04/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
Microbiology Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you wi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supporting the microbiology activities of fill finish and oral dose facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the activities and development of junior graduates within the microbiology department.
2. Validation and execution of methods such as LAL, Endotoxin and Bioburden will be among your responsibilities. You will also carry out investigations and address deviations.
3. As the Senior Microbiologist you will manage external testing as well as write, implement, and update SOP's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related degree such as Biologic's and have a number of years of experience working in a pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out validation and optimisation of microbiology techniques is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial limit test, endotoxin, bioburden and LAL is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.