Job Reference: J5631282
Updated On: 09/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supporting the microbiology activities of fill finish and oral dose facilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the activities and development of junior graduates within the microbiology department.
2. Validation and execution of methods such as LAL, Endotoxin and Bioburden will be among your responsibilities. You will also carry out investigations and address deviations.
3. As the Senior Microbiologist you will manage external testing as well as write, implement, and update SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related degree such as Biologic's and have a number of years of experience working in a pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out validation and optimisation of microbiology techniques is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial limit test, endotoxin, bioburden and LAL is essential.
Key Words: Microbiology | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences | Validation | Biology | Endotoxin | Bioburden | LAL |
Other jobs with similar skills
Romford, Essex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you will be under the guidance of the Senior Microbiolog...Science
View & Apply
Senior Sterility Assurance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Sterility Assurance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer you will suppor...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Compliance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply