Job Reference: J5633709
Updated On: 01/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Waterford, Ireland. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be part of the microbiology department, supporting state of the art Fill Finish and Oral Solid Dose facilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for the introduction, validation and execution of methods such as bioburden and endotoxin testing.
2. You will write, execute and approve relevant documentation including SOPs and protocols in accordance with GMP.
3. A responsibility of the Senior Microbiologist will be to supervise and execute assigned tasks and projects for the more junior Microbiologists in the team. You will also act as a mentor.
4. The Senior Microbiologist will provide technical knowledge and support, participating in risk assessments as a SME.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in microbiology with demonstrated experience in aseptic manufacturing and GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using techniques such as microbial limit test validation, bioburden and endotoxin testing, media fill and microbiological identifications.
Key Words: Microbiology / Laboratory / GMP / GXP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / SOPs / SME / Subject Matter Expert / Sterility / Validation / Microbial Limit Test / Rapid Microbiological Methods / Bioburden / Media Fill / Endotoxin / Microbiological Identifications.
Other jobs with similar skills
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area. As the Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out the sampling...Science
View & Apply
QC First Line Manager - Environmental Monitoring
Wiltshire | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC First Line Manager - Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC First Line Manager you will be respon...Science
View & Apply