Job Reference: J5634664
Updated On: 01/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supervising, undertaking and performing microbiological QC analyses in the Quality Control Bacteriology Technical Services Unit.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will test microbiological samples, working at ACDP containment level 2 and at containment level 3, when required, from all stages of the production processes of products manufactured.
2. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for supervising and organising the workload of the Bacteriology Technical Services laboratory.
3. You will also write and review the SOPs, protocols and reports in accordance with regulatory requirements. You will complete departmental CAPAs and implement any required quality improvements that may arise from this.
4. You will also be required to operate in compliance in GMP and Quality Systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of microbiological testing methods, including endotoxin, bioburden testing and microbial identification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to cGMP.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Technologist / Laboratory / Microbiology / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Endotoxin / Bioburden / GMP / cGMP / CAPAs / Sterility.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality Control
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Quality Control to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Quality Control you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology QC Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician - Microbi...Science
View & Apply