Job Reference: J5634668
Updated On: 01/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP QC Laboratories and associate infrastructure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Technician you will serve as the first point of escalation in the event of OOS/OOT results.
2. You will ensure processes and work-flows are adhered to by the EM team and perform routine viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
3. Another responsibility you will hold as the Senior QC Technician will be to lead microbiological OOS investigation and act as a subject matter expert for environmental monitoring, plate reading etc.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring the QC function operates to a high standard and complies with cGMP and other appropriate regulatory standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in microbiology or in an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing environmental monitoring and microbiological analysis such as endotoxin and bioburden testing.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / QC / Quality Control / Technician / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Viable / Non-viable / Environmental Monitoring / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Aseptic / Sterility / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supervising, unde...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality Control
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Quality Control to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Quality Control you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply