J563199CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Science Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time31/10/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay R&D
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Antibody Discovery Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Bioprocess Account Manager We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Home Counties. As the Bioprocess Accoun... View Job
Scientist / Senior Scientist Are you an experienced Scientist or Senior Scientist who is looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for scientists to join a l... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Neuroscientist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Neuroscientist you will contribute towards the development of neuroscience drug discovery and support Neurodegeneration projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Neuroscientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and influence the CNS Biology within various project teams to support Neurodegeneration projects.
2. As the Senior Neuroscientist you will contribute scientific expertise to all stages of the neuroscience drug discovery programmes.
3. Translation of late stage preclinical CNS projects to the clinic will be among your duties and responsibilities as well as carrying out the evaluation of advanced lead compounds and leading target validation studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Neuroscientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Biological Sciences related discipline with industry experience or BSc/MSc with a number of years of experience is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in Neuroscience therapeutics with a preference on Neurodegenerative diseases along with a well connected network in the Neuroscience field is essential to your application.
3. Practical experience carrying out cell and molecular techniques as well as using in vivo models of Neurodegeneration would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Neuroscience | Neurodegeneration | CNS | Central Nervous System | In Vivo | In Vitro | Cell and Molecular | Biological Sciences | Team Leader | Pharmaceuticals | Medicine |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.