Job Reference: J563199
Updated On: 30/10/2018
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Neuroscientist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Neuroscientist you will contribute towards the development of neuroscience drug discovery and support Neurodegeneration projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Neuroscientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and influence the CNS Biology within various project teams to support Neurodegeneration projects.
2. As the Senior Neuroscientist you will contribute scientific expertise to all stages of the neuroscience drug discovery programmes.
3. Translation of late stage preclinical CNS projects to the clinic will be among your duties and responsibilities as well as carrying out the evaluation of advanced lead compounds and leading target validation studies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Neuroscientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Biological Sciences related discipline with industry experience or BSc/MSc with a number of years of experience is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in Neuroscience therapeutics with a preference on Neurodegenerative diseases along with a well connected network in the Neuroscience field is essential to your application.
3. Practical experience carrying out cell and molecular techniques as well as using in vivo models of Neurodegeneration would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Neuroscience | Neurodegeneration | CNS | Central Nervous System | In Vivo | In Vitro | Cell and Molecular | Biological Sciences | Team Leader | Pharmaceuticals | Medicine |
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Berkshire | £30,000 - £33,000 per day
An exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available for a 3 month contract. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrato...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Director
Buckinghamshire | £80,000 - £110,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire to identify a new Director of Regulatory Affairs to join and lead a team focused on...Science
View & Apply