Job Reference: J5634317
Updated On: 22/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Non-Clinical Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Senior Non-Clinical Manager you will be responsible for the development of Pre-Clinical strategy for the assessment of novel Cell and Gene Therapy Products. You will use your experience of working in Translational Medicine and the development of study plans for the efficacy testing at in vitro and in vivo level.
This position would suit an experienced Non-Clinical Scientist looking to use their years of experience and knowledge to act as Subject Matter Expert for a range of collaborators to support the development of next generation Advanced Therapies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Non-Clinical Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing advice to collaborators / clients on their nonclinical packages in support of regulatory filings, including gap analysis and the design and conduct of studies in agreement with Head of Non-Clinical Safety.
2. Monitor nonclinical programme progress to ensure compliance with and adherence to project plans, regulatory requirements and to identify, evaluate and rectify problems; maintaining good communication with the project manager.
3. Develop protocols and review study reports as well as other essential documents required to run nonclinical studies.
4. Provision of nonclinical work-packages for grant applications.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Non-Clinical Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline along with experience leading Non-Clinical / Pre-Clinical Studies.
2. Proven industry experience working within a GLP environment and ideally interacting with regulatory agencies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell and gene therapies would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Non-Clinical | Pre-Clinical | NonClinical | PreClinical | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Stem Cells | GLP | Assay Development | ATMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical to join a leading Biologics Manufacturing company currently focused on the production of the COVID-19 vaccine, based in the Es...Science
View & Apply
Head of Programme Managment
London | £70,000 - £88,000 per annum
HRS are searching for an experienced Head of Programme Management to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy organisation, based in the London area. As the Head of Programme Management you will be managi...Science
View & Apply