Job Reference: J5634566
Updated On: 11/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading strategic development of services within the organisation, collaborating with key stakeholders.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Operations Manager, you will ensure EU GMP requirements and regulatory expectations are met, and will ensure operating standards and facilities are maintained in accordance with the Manufacturing Authorisations, as required by the MHRA.
2. You will be responsible for the procurement, manufacture and quality of all diagnostic and therapeutic products produced by the facility for patient administration.
3. In your role as the Operations Manager, you will develop, enhance and implement Key Performance Indicators suitable for the effective management and oversight of the operations.
4. You will be responsible for the reporting of adverse events, and will have to notify relevant authorities, and for revising practice to minimise risk as appropriate.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related scientific discipline, and should be registered with the GPhC or suitable professional body.
2. Proven industry experience as authorised releasing officer for pharmaceuticals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the field of aseptic manufacturing and quality management systems.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Pharmaceutical Operations
Burton Upon Trent | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Pharmaceutical Operations to join a Global Process Engineering organisation company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Head of Pharmaceu...Science
View & Apply
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply