J3494BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical PermanentBased on ExperienceFull Time17/08/2017Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Microbiology
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Senior Scientist - Microbiology to join an innovative life sciences company based in the North Y... View Job
QC Microbiology Technician
An exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area.... View Job
Environmental Monitoring Manager
We are currently looking for an Environmental Monitoring Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. Reporting to the Head of Qu... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Pharmaceutical QC Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Buckinghamshire area has recently become available. As the Senior Pharmaceutical QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the company's Microbiology and Sterility team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Pharmaceutical QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing routine QC activities (including TVC, EM, Efficacy testing, Inactivation testing, Raw material and In-process product testing etc.) as well as the microbiological analysis of antigens, vaccines and water.
2. Comply with SOPs, GMP and EHS procedures in addition to their development, review and writing.
3. Undertake and assist in specialist site investigations and resulting documentation, OOS investigations and CAPA reports.
4. You will assist the team leader as well as advise and help Junior lab members.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Pharmaceutical QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.) followed by Industry experience in a Pharmaceutical setting.
2. Proven industry experience in Microbiological testing in a Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic Laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a Quality Control environment, ideally with GMP quality system experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.