J5631180EssexPharmaceutical Clinical Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on ExperienceFull Time21/03/2019Pharmacovigilance Clinical Clinical Trials
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Director of Regulatory Affairs Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire to identify a new Director of Reg... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Senior Pharmacovigilance Director We are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology consultancy based in the Essex area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy based in the North of London in the Essex area. As the Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer you will is on the Clinical Trial Surveillance team and support the Team Leaders and Manager to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Your main duties will be to mange client interactions as well as the review of aggregate reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Processing of Serious Adverse Events (SAE) and Serious Adverse Drug Reactions (SADRs) in addition to the Triage and QC sign-off of AEs, AESIs, SAEs and SADR reports. You will submit to EudraVigilance as well as the relevant regulatory bodies.
2. You will prepare and review Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs) and add client products to the EVMPD (EudraVigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary)
3. You will liaise with clients and act as Client Manager on a range of Clinical Trial projects.
4. You will Monitor changes to the pharmacovigilance guidelines and work with Senior Management to implement the necessary operational changes as well as participating in audits and maintaining SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Chemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety, ideally with a focus on Clinical Trial Surveillance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with QC and Triaging of case reports as well as experience of aggregate reporting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.