Job Reference: J5632455
Updated On: 25/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Senior Platform Programmer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Platfrom Programmer you will be responsible for supporting the design and development of the companies informatics infrastructure.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Platform Programmer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Platform Programmer you will you will use Python programming to support the design and development of the companies informatics infrastructure including implementing production pipelines in a cloud computing environment.
2. You'll support the development and enhance the central data tracking system alongside integrating the companies technology and systems from lab to cloud.
3. You will collaborate in multi-disciplinary projects to ensure informatics provision for therapeutic discovery and development.
4. You will implement new tools and technologies to improve the companies technical capability and to streamline their current processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Platform Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics or another relevant discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a production informatics environment on a cloud platform e.g AWS.
3. A strong proficiency programming in Python and working to software development best practices.
Key Words: Infrastructure, Software Development, Bioinformatics, Python, Automation, Cloud, AWS, Python, Informatics, Computer Science, Pipelines, Linux, Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply
SQL Data Analyst
London, Greater London | £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst with SQL skills to join a leading global company based in the London area. As the SQL Data Analyst you will need to have a passion for data and solving prob...Science
View & Apply