Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Senior Technologist We are currently looking for a Technologist - Organic Chemistry to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technologist - Organic... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Senior Polymer Chemist - Biomaterial to join a growing biotechnology company based in the South Wales area. As the Senior Polymer Chemist - Biomaterial you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Polymer Chemist - Biomaterial will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. New Product Development - Materials research for polymers in small and large scale structures.
2. Plan and execute projects to support product development, formulations and applications.
3. Drive external relationships with collaborators, clients and customers.
4. As the Senior Polymer Chemist - Biomaterial, you will set the tone in the laboratory environment and ensure SOP and QMS procedures are continually improving.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Polymer Chemist - Biomaterial we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in biomaterial science, polymer chemistry or organic chemistry.
2. Proven work experience with cell culture, medical devices and / or reagents
3. Industry experience focused on new product development..
4. Technical expertise in polymer synthesis is essential.
Key Words: Senior Research Scientist, Polymer, Biomaterial, medical device, polymer synthesis.