Job Reference: J5637170
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Senior/Principal Biostatistician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior/Principal Biostatistician you will be responsible for supporting Biostatistics activities on assigned Clinical Development, Enterprise Data & Analytics, and QDS projects, including contributions to milestone planning and delivery, data and knowledge stewardship, and inspection readiness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee the statistical design, analysis and interpretation of early and late phase clinical trials including biomarker analyses and integrated analyses across trials.
2. Deliver and QC tables, listings and figures for clinical study reports, conferences/ publications, safety reviews and regulatory requests.
3. Lead statistical contributions to the design of clinical studies; authoring statistical elements of clinical study protocols; performing sample size calculations; creating study randomizations and authoring of statistical analysis plans.
4. Independently research and program statistical methodologies.
1. Postgraduate degree in Statistics or related discipline with a minimum of 3 to 5 years in a pharma/ biotech/ CRO environment.
2. Extensive programming experience using SAS.
3. Expert knowledge and experience in clinical drug development, study and program design, clinical data integration, analysis and interpretation, regulatory submission and authority interactions.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - SAS, IT Pharma - Computational - CDISC, IT Pharma - Computational - SDTM