Analytical Services Manager
We are currently looking for an Analytical Services Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Analyti... View Job
Scientist - Drug Discovery
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Scientist within Drug Discovery has become available to join a Biotechnology company focusing on A... View Job
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Scientist to join a leading global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior/Principal Scientist in SPR you will be responsible for the design, development and execution of high quality SPR assays for the identification of therapeutic molecules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior/Principal Scientist - SPR will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design, development and prosecution of high quality SPR assays and characterisation of the kinetics and binding properties of both small molecule and antibody candidates.
2. Keep abreast of and implement technology developments within the area of biophysical techniques for understanding the molecular interactions and kinetics of potential therapeutics.
3. Protectively communicate with other groups within and outside own functional area to gain credibility and impact in science, technology and project progression.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior/Principal Scientist - SPR we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in a related field (e.g. Pharmacology, Molecular Biology etc.) in addition to post doctoral or relevant industry experience using SPR.
2. Significant experience in Surface Plasmon Resonance is required, ideally within an industrial setting though demonstration of a good publication history is also desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.