J563084SurreyCRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time11/02/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Scientist - Chemistry We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Scientist to join a growing diagnostics company based in the Glasgow area. We are ... View Job
Senior Process Development Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surre... View Job
Account Manager - Chemistry Research We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised laboratory equipment for the Chemistry r... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will be responsible for deploying technical expertise and leadership for process development and scale up projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will design, lead and implement tech transfer and scale up operations.
2. You will prepare GxP documentation. Batch records, Quality documents, validation protocols etc.
3. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will design, lead and disseminate information from process development studies.
4. You will devise process experiments and have a working knowledge of Quality By Design.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in process development or late stage formulation department.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GXP systems and procedures including validation of equipment.
Key Words: Process development, Chemistry, GMP, GXP, Formulation development, Tech Transfer, Scale up, Semi-solids, Six sigma.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.