We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum addi... View Job
Principal Formulation Scientist
We are currently looking for a Principal Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Prin... View Job
We are currently looking for a Formulation Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will be responsible for developing new processes which are robust, eco-friendly, economical and suitable for scale-up from gram to kg quantities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop scalable manufacturing processes for a wide range of dosage forms and manage the transfer of processes from formulation development to GMP manufacturing
2. Manufacture development, clinical and commercial products in accordance with GMP, agreed specifications and in house Quality standards
3. Write and review technical documentations including reports, batch records, protocols and risk assessments.
4. Support in the validation of processing equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field; e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in drug product development, with hands on skills in dosage form design and development. Experience in a broad knowledge of formulation development across several dosage forms is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with spray drying, dry granulation or high potent handling would be advantageous.
Key Words: Process / Development / Chemistry / Development Chemistry / Process Chemistry / Method Development / Method Validation / ICH / HPLC / GC / MS / IR / UV / TLC / Wet Chemistry / Technology Transfer / Pilot Scale / Gram to KG / Scale Up / Synthetic Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.