J5630966OxfordshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £60,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time12/02/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry - Expression Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Development Consultant - USP We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, the pref... View Job
Gene Therapy Operations Director We are currently looking for a Gene Therapy Operations Director to join a leading company based in the South East of England. As the Gene Therapy Oper... View Job
Tech Transfer Specialist - Biopharma HRS are currently searching for Multiple Tech Transfer Specialists to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for providing technical leadership from the bench in upstream and downstream development of biological drug product candidates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for moving projects through Technology Transfer towards GMP Manufacture for selected Cell and Gene Therapy Products.
2. Design and execute experiments to explore and optimise manufacturing processes for Drug Product candidates using shake flasks and bioreactors.
3. Play a lead role in technical transfer to relevant contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs).
4. Act as an SME for Cell Culture and Bioreactor development projects as well as an advocate for new manufacturing technologies and processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a relevant biological / engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in production of biopharmaceutical products from mammalian cell systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Design of Experiments (DoE) and Quality by Design (QbD) will be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Upstream | USP | Process Development | Immunotherapy | ATMP | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Viral Vector | Biopharmacetical | Technical Transfer | Technology Transfer | DoE | QbD |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.