Job Reference: J5635481
Updated On: 21/10/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapeutics company based in the London area. As the Senior Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading the development and production of an exiting product pipeline of cancer therapeutics.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will autonomously design and implement studies for the product pipeline, using a variety of techniques including cell based and immunological assays to overcome challenges to the projects progress.
2. You will lead the research for significant and highly technical projects from concept to completion, working closely with immune cells.
3. As the Senior Process Development Scientist, you will support with Technology Transfer responsibilities working to scale, standardise processes before transfer, in addition to supporting GMP manufacturing compliance.
4. You will participate in Lab Management, supervision of junior staff and the creation of SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life science subject e.g. Cell and Gene Therapy, Bioprocessing, Immunology
2. Proven Process Development industry experience in a Bioprocess environment at pilot plant or larger scale.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell therapies and use of immune cells e.g. T-Cells
Key Words: Process Development | Up Scaling | MSAT | Cell Therapies | Cell Therapy | Immune Cells | T-Cell | B-Cell | Upstream Processing | USP | Bioreactor | Manufacturing | CMC | Pilot Plant |
Other jobs with similar skills
Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. As the Histology Scientist / Senior Scientist you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Translational Biomarker Group Leader
Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Translational Biomarker Group Leader to join a leading Clinical stage Gene Therapy company based in central London area. As the Translational Biomarker Group Leader you ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist Flow Cytometry / ELISA - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Flow Cytometry and ELISA or Luminex to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As th...Science
View & Apply