J3992HertfordshireEngineering Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time06/06/2017Engineering – Chemical / Process
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proce... View Job
Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Pro... View Job
Process Technology Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Process Technology Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfords... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Senior Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for providing technical expertise across all areas of Process Engineering with a specific focus on Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for developing a manufacturing focussed team of Process Engineers to deliver engineering solutions within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing processes.
2. You will responsible for the development and subsequent implementation of Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction Programmes.
3. You will be required to provide Process Engineering expertise and leadership across numerous, cross-functional projects.
4. You will be required to asses all processes in regards to quality, safety, best practise and adherence to cGMP regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering Discipline is essential.
2. Proven Process Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical space is essential with Continuous Improvement and Pharma Manufacturing experience being highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Utility Systems such as Water / Steam Systems is highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.