Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicesteshire area has become available. As the Process Engineer... View Job
Project Engineer We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you... View Job
Moulding Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Mould Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Norfolk area has become available. As the Mould Process En... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer(Pharmaceutical) to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Senior Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical) you will oversee the workload of a team of process engineers, whilst providing technical support and advice to the engineering function and other stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will provide process engineering support to site facilities, including design reviews, commissioning and validation support of associated utilities e.g. HVAC, Water Systems, and Building Management Systems.
2. You will coach and mentor more junior staff ensuring that they develop the skills to become subject matter experts in various systems.
3. You will develop, maintain and control site engineering documentation, including engineering specifications and drawings.
4. You will work alongside the Engineering Manager, to manage the workload of the Process Engineering team ensuring that high team performance is established and maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or chartered engineering status.
2. Proven industry experience in delivering capital projects, and managing or mentoring junior engineers.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with utilities such as HVAC systems, Steam Generation, chilled water plant, compressed air plants.
Key Words: Process | Chemical | Mechanical | Engineer | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Team Lead | Senior | HVAC | API | BMS | Quality Systems | Projects | Six Sigma | Mentoring | Coaching | Managerial |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.