Job Reference: J5634872
Updated On: 12/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Process Supervisor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Process Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing all direct manufacturing activities, continuous improvement and development of processes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Process Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist planning with management of the overall manufacturing plan, ensuring adequate resources are available to deliver products on time and in full to the agreed plan.
2. As the Senior Process Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring that opportunities for the training and development of all staff are provided.
3. You will support in compliance with Quality Assurance tasks (e.g. managing deviations, CAPAs) and HS&E systems (e.g. managing risk assessments, incident reporting and investigation).
4. Another responsibility of the Senior Process Supervisor is to drive to encourage and enable continuous improvement across all areas of ownership.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Biotechnology based multi-product manufacturing environment and working towards ISO9001 or ISO13485 regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using continuous improvement methodologies e.g. LEAN/Six Sigma/Kaizen/5S.
Key Words: Process / Bioprocess / USP / Upstream / Downstream / USP / Biotechnology / Supervisor / Manager / Continuous Improvement / Kiazen / Lean / Six Sigma / 5S / ISO / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Biologics / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / OOS / CAPAs / Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
Downstream Analytical Technician
Greater Manchester | £21,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Downstream Analytical Technician to join a leading chemical biotechnology company based in the Manchester area. As the Downstream Analytical Lab Technician you will be r...Science
View & Apply