J5631165OxfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time01/04/2019Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Site Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Site Validati... View Job
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager... View Job
Cleaning Validation Officer An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Valid... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will be responsible for creating, reviewing, approving and executing validation plans and protocols for manufacturing processes to meet defined timelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will create and maintain the validation master plan and schedules to ensure that all manufacturing processes are maintained in a qualified state to support GMP requirements.
2. You will manage validation reviews, re-qualifications and re-validations to ensure maintenance of the validated state' and ongoing GMP compliance.
3. As the Senior Process Validation Specialist you will assist system owners with system/equipment URS and DQ documents and uses a risk-based approach to determine the appropriate validation requirements
4. You will demonstrate and foster a culture of continuous improvement in support of the business aims/objectives and identify, investigate and implement efficient, effective and compliant ways of working.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience as a Validation Specialist or similar role where Process Validation has been significant activity within a GMP manufacturing or sterile environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process performance qualification, continuous process verification or process validation documentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.