Job Reference: J5631165
Updated On: 20/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Process Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will be responsible for creating, reviewing, approving and executing validation plans and protocols for manufacturing processes to meet defined timelines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Process Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will create and maintain the validation master plan and schedules to ensure that all manufacturing processes are maintained in a qualified state to support GMP requirements.
2. You will manage validation reviews, re-qualifications and re-validations to ensure maintenance of the ‘validated state’ and ongoing GMP compliance.
3. As the Senior Process Validation Specialist you will assist system owners with system/equipment URS and DQ documents and uses a risk-based approach to determine the appropriate validation requirements
4. You will demonstrate and foster a culture of continuous improvement in support of the business aims/objectives and identify, investigate and implement efficient, effective and compliant ways of working.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience as a Validation Specialist or similar role where Process Validation has been significant activity within a GMP manufacturing or sterile environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process performance qualification, continuous process verification or process validation documentation.
Key Words: Process Validation | Senior | Technical | Manufacturing | Continuous Improvement | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Sterile | Aseptic |
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for authoring, executing and report...Science
View & Apply
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply