J5631080CheshireCRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £29,000 per annumFull Time06/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Compliance Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area... View Job
Project Manager - Chemistry Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager - Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshir... View Job
Development Scientist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Development Scientist to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire ar... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Product Development Scientist to join a leading CDMO Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Senior Product Development Scientist you will be responsible for conducting product development activities in line with industry standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Product Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for project planning and costing of project activities, issuing regular progress updates to management.
2. You will design and complete product development studies using DFM and QBD ensuring all relevant GMP documentation is completed.
3. As the Senior Product Development Scientist you will manage manufacturing and tech transfer activities.
4. You will provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams while leading operational team development activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Product Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical Product Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.