Job Reference: J5636544
Updated On: 25/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Product Manager (Infectious Disease)
Role OverviewAre you a Product Manager with a strong strategy development background in Infectious Disease, Clinical Diagnostics or Life Sciences? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager (Infectious Disease) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. This role is remote based with travel required to the brand new facility in Oxfordshire once or twice a month.
As the Senior Product Manager (Infectious Disease) you will be responsible for the company’s product lines with direct oversight of the business current and future product and service offering, and market expansion. Activities include portfolio management, segmentation strategy, brand management, communications, and thought leadership.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Product Manager (Infectious Disease) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analyze key market drivers and perform market analysis, including market size, market share, channel performance and competitive environment. Monitor the performance of the product portfolio throughout the product lifecycle, identifying market gaps and product/ service enhancements.
2. Working with Technical Product Management, drive New Product Development interfacing with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Sales while maintaining launch timelines. Develop segmentation strategies via a strong program of insight and understanding and feed this insight into strategic planning and impactful go-to-market strategies including product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
3. Work closely with the Marketing team based in the US to monitor, evaluate and report on all marketing activity, assessing impact across revenue, share growth, ROI and equity metrics.
4. Responsible for developing one, three and five year product roadmaps. Create business cases with supporting financial models for portfolio growth initiatives.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Product Manager (Infectious Disease) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold a relevant degree qualification in related scientific discipline, such as Biology, Microbiology, Immunology or other Life Sciences related qualification.
2. Proven Product Management industry experience within the Life Sciences sector, ideally within the fields of Infectious Disease (although this is not essential), clinical diagnostics or molecular biology. The successful candidate will have a background in strategy development.
3. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated ability to navigate quickly across complex strategic, commercial and regulatory terrain and make well-reasoned decisions. You will have highly effective analytical and financial skills, with a demonstrated ability to prepare business cases and support them with financial justification.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join a leading Scientific Software company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Product Manager you will work with customers and developers to def...Science
View & Apply
Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development
Berkshire, Berkshire | £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Principal Scientist - Upstream Process Development to join a leading Global Biologics CDMO based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Principal Scientist - Upstre...Science
View & Apply