Job Reference: J5631662
Updated On: 11/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently supporting a Global Consumer Goods company in identifying an experienced Product Safety Professional to join their EMEA Headquarters in the Surrey area as a Senior Toxicologist. As the Senior Toxicologist you will support human health safety assessments for consumer, cosmetic, professional, OTC and medical device products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Toxicologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Author human health safety risk assessments with a focus on identified hazard and user / patient exposure according to intended product use or misuse.
2. Lead and manage the design, monitoring and interpretation of chemical characterization analyses, pre-clinical (in vitro and in vivo) toxicology, biocompatibility, and other types of safety studies conducted under Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Clinical Practise (GCP), as applicable.
3. Author and communicate product safety guidance and regulatory toxicology compliance information, safety point-of-view papers and human health risk assessments to internal and/or external technical experts and regulatory reviewers.
4. You will keep up to date with policies and procedures with an expectation to to enhance your technical, professional, leadership and communication skills through professional development and participation in scientific conferences.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Toxicologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences Discipline (e.g. Toxicology; Biomedical; Pharmacology or related discipline) as well as experience of relevant product safety activities such as the design, development, regulatory compliance and maintenance of consumer products, cosmetics, OTC/quasi-drugs, and medical devices in global markets.
2. Knowledge of scientific safety and risk assessment practices, principals and procedures with an understanding of toxicological testing.
3. Comprehensive knowledge in regulatory science, risk assessment practices and risk management with an emphasis in the EMEA regions of Class I medical devices, PPE, food contact, cosmetics and consumer products.
Key Words: Senior Toxicologist | Toxicology | Non-Clinical | Pre-Clinical | Regulatory Toxicology | Product Steward | Consumer Health | Cosmetics | OTC | Medical Devices | Biocides | Household Cleaning | Consumer Products | American Board of Toxicology | DABT | European Registered Toxicologist | ERT | EMEA | Product Safety | Health Risk Assessment | Regulatory Compliance | Method Development | Continous Improvement | Human Health Safety Risk | Safety Scientist |
Other jobs with similar skills
Blood and Tissue Operations Manager
Rochdale | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Blood and Tissue Operations Manager to join an exciting Biomedical organisation based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Blood and Tissue Operations Manager you will...Science
View & Apply
Quality Systems Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join an exciting, early stage, Medical Device company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply