J3499CroydonPharmaceutical PermanentFull Time09/05/2017Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Shift Analytical Chemist
We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Shift Analyti... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior ... View Job
Head of Analytical Development
We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Head of Analytic... View Job
We are currently looking for a Production Chemist - Cosmetics to join a leading Cosmetic company based in the South London area. As the Production Chemist - Cosmetics you will be responsible for increasing efficiency in production and ensuring the highest levels of quality with the product.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Chemist - Cosmetics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Scale up of batches from 5kg to 250kg moving from lab to pilot scale.
2. Improving production efficiency and providing training on new methods which will lead to optimising existing formulations in performance and quality.
3.Training and managing a team in day to day production and setting the production schedule for the optimum and most efficient output.
4. Quality control and sign off each production batch before filling and to provide support in aspects relating to ISO 9001:2015.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Chemist - Cosmetics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry based field
2. Proven industry experience in the FMCG or Cosmetics industry manufacturing cosmetics products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with formulation and scale up of cosmetic products and experience within a ISO9001:2015 regulated environment.
Key Words: Production / Manufacturing / Cosmetics / FMCG / Skincare / Creams / Balm / Gel / Serum / ISO9001 / Formulation / Scale Up / Pilot / Lab / Scale /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists