J5182CambridgeshirePharmaceutical FMCG/Food Engineering Permanent£33,500 to £38,195 per annumFull Time20/02/2018Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer - France Field Service Engineer - France A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Science business. You... View Job
Senior Electrical Technician Senior Electrical TechnicianSalary:£31,000.00 - £36,000.00 + £6,164 shift allowance An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Elec... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman DD Shifts Mon-Fri
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for reactive and proactive maintenance engineering activities on production and research equipment in a highly regulated GMP environment. The right Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman will be an electrically biased engineer with experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance engineering on all production and research equipment on site.
2. Ensure effective communication of information regarding the condition of equipment within production and research to ensure performance is maintained.
3. Working as part of a team an individually you will keep to GMP standards when planning, carrying out and documenting maintenance engineering activities.
4. Actively drive continuous improvement activities and ensure on-site contractors are managed in line with company procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an engineering discipline (Electrical / Mechanical) This is an electrically biased role so 17th editions or solid electro-mechanical experience is required.
2. Proven industry experience maintaining production line equipment in a GMP manufacturing environment - (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Production Line equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.