J4813CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£33,500 to £42,000 per annumFull Time24/11/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering - Packaging
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Electro=Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex are... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Site Engineering - Multi-Skilled Technician Site Engineering - Multi-Skilled TechnicianCompany:BPL - Bio Products LaboratoryCompany Website:www.bpl.co.ukLocation:Elstree, HertfordshireSalary:£31... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to all GMP production and research equipment in line with the maintenance strategy and plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Productions Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out Planned and Reactive Maintenance, Fault finding, Root cause Analysis as well as completing jobs specified in planned work orders and providing accurate feedback and documentation.
2. As the Senior Productions Maintenance Craftsman, you will responsible for ensuring all maintenance activities are consistent with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. You will be ensuring that contractors are managed in accordance with the company procedures, as well as providing information on the condition/status of equipment ensuring accurate monitoring of performance.
4. Contributing to continuous improvement activities and support in prioritising continuous improvement activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong Engineering backround with a Mechanical bias and proven Electrical capabilities.
2. Proven industry experience in all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical products.
3. Ability to work with people using problem solving tools and techniques.
Key Words: Engineer | Maintenance | GMP | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacture | Craftsman | Production | Continuous Improvement | Health and Safety | Production line | Fault Finding | Repair | Machinery | Equipment | Cambridgeshire | Technician
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.