Job Reference: J5631606
Updated On: 31/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a mechanical biased Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on GMP production equipment.
This role will require shift work.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance activities to production and manufacturing equipment while ensuring GMP standards are upheld.
2. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman, you will responsible for ensuring all maintenance activities are consistent with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. Conduct daily updates on the condition and status of equipment performance and contributing to prioritising continuous improvement activities across the site.
4. You will investigate Root Cause Analysis and provide feedback when developing the Maintenance Strategy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualifications or experience - HNC / OND minimum - Mechanical Bias
2. Proven industry experience in all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical products.
3. Solid experience working across maintenance in a manufacturing / facilities environment, preferably in a highly regulated GMP environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG)
Key Words: Engineer | Maintenance | GMP | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Craftsman | Facilities | Continuous Improvement | Mechanical | Production | Fault Finding | Cambridgeshire
Other jobs with similar skills
FM Controlled Environment Engineer
Norfolk | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be respo...Science
View & Apply
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply
Building and Energy Management Systems Technician
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Building and Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Technician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the BEMS Technician you will be responsible for e...Science
View & Apply