J3566WiltshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£17,000 to £19,000 per annum - Dependent on experiencePart Time22/02/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry - Expression
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Process Scientist (Upstream)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Process Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company based in Merseyside. As the Se... View Job
Senior Upstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Processing Scientist to join an Life Sciences company based in the North East. As the Senior Upstream P... View Job
Cell Banking Technologist
Two vacancies have become available for Cell Banking Technologists to join a multinational biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the C... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join an exciting Life Science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for the immuno manufacture of vaccines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform a range of routine Production and some non-routine technical procedures and understand the rationale behind the procedures and practices.
2. Ensure the unit is maintained in a compliant state. Work to cGMP following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Codes of Practice. Keep updated on new rules and regulations.
3. Perform and record environmental monitoring and water sampling in cGMP areas in accordance with documented procedures. Monitor and record air pressures and hot and cold facility temperatures.
4. Day to day tasks will also include preparation of reagents and equipment as well as cleaning and maintaining the facility to the high standards required for the production of pharmaceutical product.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline or equivalent experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing would be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.