Job Reference: J5632120
Updated On: 30/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for the downstream processing, formulation and filling and freeze drying of biopharmaceutical products.
The team is responsible for the production of pharmaceutical products, preparation of components and the operation of production equipment. Your day to day tasks also include maintaining the facility via specialist cleaning procedures, monitoring environmental conditions and performing aseptic processes within a cleanroom environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working to cGMP, ensuring the unit is maintained in a compliant state following SOPs and codes of practice. You will be expected to keep up to date on new rules and regulations.
2. As a Senior Production Technician you will be performing a wide range of routine and some non-routine technical produces. You should be able to understand the procedures and practices undertaken.
3. You will also assist in activities relating to the cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceutical products i.e. preparing media, buffers and reagents - both sterile and non-sterile. Additionally, you will be packing and sterilising general and specialised equipment.
4. You will be responsible for liaising with other production areas to ensure efficient running of the unit.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in Life Sciences would be beneficial.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a cleanroom would be advantageous.
3. Experience working within a regulated production facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Senior, Production Technician, Laboratory Technician, Cleanroom, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £18,000 - £22,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for supporting the laboratory ...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Production Technician to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Production Technician, you will be responsible for perf...Science
View & Apply