Job Reference: J5632284
Updated On: 01/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for the downstream processing, formulation and packaging of biopharmaceutical products. Day to day tasks will include the production of the products, operation of the production equipment, and maintaining the facility via specialist cleaning procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To assist in activities relating to the cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceutical products i.e. Prepare media, buffers and reagents both sterile and non-sterile. Packing and sterilisation of general and specialised equipment.
2. You will work as part of a team to perform a wide range of routine and non-routine technical procedures.
3. Undertake all work in accordance with Code of Safety Practice, Quality System and other regulatory requirements to ensure products meet the required standard.
4. Work to cGMP to ensure the unit is maintained in a compliant state following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and codes of practice.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in the life sciences / biotechnology / biopharmaceuticals is desirable.
2. Industrial experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing is highly advantageous.
3. Knowledge and practical experience from a regulated environment.
Key Words: Biopharmaceuticals, Production, cGMP, Downstream Processing, Aseptic Processes.
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply