Job Reference: J5633827
Updated On: 25/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for being involved in the fermentation and recovery operations of the company's product, working within cGMP/ISO9001 Quality Systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out duties involved in the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals to GMP and ISO9001 requirements as directed.
2. As the Senior Production Technician, you will ensure that the facility is maintained in a compliant state and that the product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory requirements.
3. You will also undertake all necessary training to enable the post holder to carry out his/her duties to the required standard.
4. A responsibility of the Senior Production Technician will be to undertake work in accordance with the company's Health and Safety Policies and procedures and to work within any Quality systems that are appropriate to the site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards cGMP or ISO.
Key Words: Production / Technician / Fermentation / Manufacturing / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / ISO / ISO9001 / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences.
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Radiopharmacy Technician to join a leading Nuclear Medicine company based in the London area. As the Radiopharmacy Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing o...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the chemical and biochemica...Science
View & Apply
Senior Formulation Scientist - Inhalation
Chippenham, Wiltshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will ...Science
View & Apply